Sunday 5 December 2010

Blog Candy

Well as I'm new to all this and looking forward to Christmas like a big kid (I can sleep well and am nearly always the first up itching to get everyone else up!!) and to my birthday a couple of weeks after Christmas I decided to offer my own blog candy!! I love getting freebies (don't we all?!!) and it's quite amazing the feeling you get when you give to others.
I will post again soon with further details as I'm still hunting down goodies to add to the stash and working out what it is I'm actually doing!!! If any of you seasoned bloggers out there want to offer friendly advice I'm all ears!! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon but please bear with me for the time being!!

Suz x

2 comments:

  1. Suz, how exciting! If I can be of any help don't hesitate to give me a shout!
    Big Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz I second what Dawn says if there's anything I can do just shout I know what it's like when you first start I haven't been doing it long either (blogging)
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete