Saturday 31 March 2012

Spring Fling Freebie Kit

Well as promised I've uploaded an add on kit to both Card Making Downloads and Commercial Use Scraps, and here's the freebie for you
Download the papers here
and the elements here
The kit contains 10 12x12 " papers, 6 paper flowers, 4 ribbons and 2 clipart images drawn by little ol' me!!
Please remember to create something new from this kit (do not share or sell as is), credit me and provide a link back to my blog. Thank you and enjoy
Hugs Suz x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a cute freebie Suz - I do love the new Spring Fling kit (ha ha talk about getting carried away 150 papers you say lol, you must've had tons of fun with this). WTG! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Suz, just found this my lovely! Such a cute freebie!
    Muchly appreciated!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete